Helping you create solutions made for impact.
Limitless Horizons Consulting’s goal since its founding in 2019 has been collaborating with community leaders to help them accomplish their mission.
In its beginnings, LHC had the opportunity to collaborate on several successful projects, including the Missouri Medicaid Expansion ballot initiative: Yes On 2, Missouri Confluence Waterkeeper’s clean water initiative, and programmatic research for a nationally-based family foundation. These projects provided an invaluable foundation for the work that we pursue to this day.
LHC has extensive experience in grant writing, organizing, policy advocacy, philanthropic advisement, and research, making us a top choice for leaders across all sectors. Our vision is for you to collaborate with our network of experts to inspire change.
Andrew Shaughnessy, Owner & Principal, award-winning advocate, and strategist from a small rural town called Ste. Genevieve, Missouri, leads LHC. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy from Missouri State University and a master’s degree in human rights from University College London and has a second master’s degree in public health from Johns Hopkins University alongside certification in health finance and management.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Focus St. Louis: Leadership St. Louis Executive Program
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce: Leadership Missouri
- Missouri Public Health Association
- National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE)
Certifications & Trainings
- Alliance for Justice, Wellstone Action, Jobs with Justice: Advocacy Training
- The Grantsmanship Center: Federal and Grant Writing
- The Johns Hopkins University: Teaching Academy
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services: Health Data Certification
- The Johns Hopkins University: Navigating a Foodborne Illness
- The Johns Hopkins University: Responsible Conduct of Research